Help Please? You Wanted Me to Picture You Shirtless & Sweaty Huh?

I need help picking a new gif for my blog layout. I searched for things that I love and relate to my life and it’s so hard being in so many fandoms! Help me pick one? Please!!! I’ll give you a free story rec.

This is the singer of red hot chili peppers as Medusa and it works because I am obsessing over Medusa and decided to be her for Halloween so it works.
Medusa Anthony
Image

I just love Anthony Kiedis okay? My current one is him.
rhcp

Image
I love this so much, it’s so serious and beautiful.
btr

Image
This is just perfect! This movie just is so amazing and describes my bipolar perfectly. I recommend it for anyone.
manic

Image
Avenged sevenfold need I say more?
deathbat

Image
This is just so beautiful but I want something with all of them ya know?
jimmy

Image
This is perfect for me to because I am full of hate.
hate m

Image
Don’t ask but Henry Rollins is my boo okay?
hr

Image
Umf, I love this line and Eminem so much just…. Afjk;lha
em

Image
This is the only Ronnie Radke one I could find that I like for a blog.
Truman

Image
I was thinking of changing my username to JC Caylen and this would fit perfectly if I do.
JC

Image

Ya so vote!

So it’s pretty much fact that if your texting your crush and you say something like “I just got out of the shower” or “I’m going to jump in the shower” we are going to picture them naked. Everyone knows this, granted when I am text flirting I say those even if they aren’t true just to spark their imagination.

So my crush and I were texting and I asked him what he was up to. He replied “About to go workout right now. Anything new with you?” I quoted word for word.

Image

Does he want me to picture him shirtless and sweaty and lifting weights?! Because that’s what I did… I couldn’t even remember what I was gonna say to him I was just picturing him shirtless.

Image

That’s exactly what he looks like… I am not even joking. Ask my grandma and little cousin. He waved hi to them.
August 16th, 2013 at 04:03am