The bands That saved me! (:

Well it's 1 o'clock in the morning I'm bored and theres nothing to do so I've decided to write a blog about my favorite band Pierce The Veil.

A lot of my friends think that I'm weird for liking Pierce The Veil because they are a rock but but honestly I don't care.

What they don't understand is that Pierce The Veil has helped me get though some tough situations in my life. No I haven't met them but oh I would love to but their music helps me. 
It calms me down. Vic Fuentes has the voice of an angel.

You may not see it in me now but I use to cut. Most of my scars have gone away. I haven't cut in months because of Pierce The Veil. When I get the urge to I listen to them and I calm down and I don't. Also I have the help of my cousin Leslie. 

They have changed my life completely along with Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, and All Time Low.

Their music has so much meaning to me and I love listening to all of them. They are my inspirations <3 

Just because they have tattoos  and piercings and scream in their songs doesn't make them horrible people and it doesn't mean they are emo , or worship the devil. I hate when people say that! They are normal people. And if you don't them well then yeah you're missing out(:

And with that here are pictures of these lovely men (:

Pierce The Veil <3
Image

Sleeping With Sirens
Image

Black Veil Brides
Image

Of Mice & Men
Image

Bring Me The Horizon 
Image

All Time Low
Image

Oh and if anyone ever needs to talk about anything just to let you know I'm here to listen! I'm never one to judge about anything! You can come to me about anything.
August 16th, 2013 at 10:10am