the universe is evil.

I never had felt this horrible than ever before. Here are the reasons:

- I have 2 HSC major projects going now and one - the visual arts one when I'm doing a graphic novel - is due tomorrow and I'm nowhere near finished. I had to work on a restricted palette, my mojo is gone, meaning I can't draw in pencil. I wasn't able to think of a title - I had churned through hundreds for the past year, even using one of those title generator thingies.
Image


- My wisdom tooth decides to make itself known and it's hurting/pissing me off for the past two days. I can't deal with it/go to the dentist because of the HSC thing. I think it went under my 2nd molar and it felt like I had a chip stuck in one of those untouchable parts under and back of the tongue, you know that feeling?
Image


- My skin has gone to shit and I am now pizzaface.
Image


- My period is coming in two days. It couldn't be the worst time for it. I skipped the last one because I was in my trial exams and I didn't want to feel like shit when I had to memorise three essays in one sitting.
Image


- I'm so tired that I'm getting dizzy spells. It's not even funny.
Image


- I'm having a motherfucker of a headache and the painkillers isn't helping.
Image


- The A7X fanbase are being snots about the hair of the members and bashing on Arin for being an official member. I just want to... you don't know shit so shut up
Image


I honestly had to laugh because who the fuck knows all of that crap would happen on ONE DAY.
August 18th, 2013 at 12:08pm