BANDWAGON. I'M ON IT.

Look at me, doing my first bandwagon blog. I just saw this posted from someone I follow and I felt the need to fill it out as well since I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THINGS IN IT. ;D

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing

VERY MUCH TAKEN. <3 I'll be honest and say that this is the entire reason I wanted to fill out this little questionnaire thingie. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, GUISE. I. HAVE. A GIRLFRIEND.

2) Are you happy with who you are with?

Yes. Very much. She makes me ridiculously happy. <3

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?

It depends, I guess. I fell pretty quickly for my girlfriend when I first met her a year ago.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?

Oh, yes.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?

Nope. None whatsoever. Even in my relationship where we're eight timezones away, we both decided we would be honest to each other and that's the way it's going to be. I would never betray that trust.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

Again, no. I don't really forgive so well.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?

Not really? I mean, Ari and I have only been together for a little over a week so yeah. xD

8) Do you want children?

No.

9) How many?

All of my no.

10) Would you consider adoption?

Maybe. It would depend on my situation.

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?

I don't even care, because I'd just shoot them down. xD

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?

Ehhhh. Not really? Well, maybe with certain people. But again, zat doesn't even matter.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?

I have no idea what the game is. What.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight exists?

I'm not sure. Ari and I hit it off pretty well when we first met, though I don't know if it was love right then.

15) Are you romantic?

Very. Unfortunately. <.< >.> There is so very much cheese in our relationship.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?

I don't know. I'd like to believe I could if they needed it, but I can't be sure.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be?

Honestly...in the mountains. I miss the mountains.

18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?

OH YEAH. STRONG ONES K. I love this girl so goddamn much. xD

19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?

Yep.

20) Have you ever broken a heart?

I think so. I didn't mean to, though.

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?

Fuck yes. I don't play nice when it comes to that sort of thing.

22) What would you say about your last ex?

Not sure. Nothing I could say in a public place. It didn't end so well.
August 19th, 2013 at 09:31am