Concerning My Stories

As you can well see I have not updated a few of my stories in a while. I am terribly sorry for neglecting to update, but my life has been a bit crazy. School has just begun for me so I can not pinpoint an exact time when I will be updating but I will surely try my best.

The first story I will be updating is The Blackest of Hearts because I do have some of the chapter written up. I will try my hardest to finish writing it and post it when I can. And after I am going to try to post up the last chapter of I Don't Believe in Fairytales.

This week I started my senior year of high school and I excited yet nervous about this year. I can not believe three years of high school already passed by. Also, I have four AP classes this year and I am a little worried about that. Technically I have three a semester with AP Government and AP Economics are half a semester. But I am happy that one of my classes is peer writing which is where I would help anyone who needs it with writing and they would come in. So far, I am the only one in that class so hopefully they will get more people. That class is also going to be like a study hall for me which is very good.

In other news, the new Avenged Sevenfold album is amazing. The wait was so worth it because the guys definitely brought their best and those months of making the album paid off. I just wish they wouldn't have released it before the album came out. I would have waited until next Tuesday to buy it which I still am, but I waited too long not to hear it. My favorite so far is Acid Rain, but I can not wait to hear St. James. And that song labeled St. James thats's going around is most definitely not St. James they have not released it yet.

Also, I am going to Avenged in concert on October 16 and I am beyond excited! The last time I saw them was two years ago and now it is in an even bigger arena. This will be the second time I am seeing them live and I know it is going to be amazing. My sister/photographer is going with me, so I will be posting up pictures after the concert.

Okay, enough with my random thoughts. If I do not have a lot of homework this week I will get to writing as soon as I can.
August 20th, 2013 at 11:05pm