Rest In Peace Samson and Nicole

Today I found out that my friend and his family were in a car wreak this past Sunday. My friend, his little 9 year old brother, their mother and another friend of ours was in the car. They were hit by a truck that went into their lane from the oncoming traffic lane. They were on their way home from a fun time at the beach when the accident happened.

My friends mother, Nicole, and our friend, Samson died almost instantly. I pray to God that neither of them suffered at all. I usually don't believe in God but in times like these I really believe in all of it. Hoping that they really are somewhere better in Heaven. Getting the white angel wings and halos that they both so much deserved.

Nicole was a mother of 2 wonderful kids. Although Nic can be a bit of a jerk at times in front of his other friends he still is an amazing kid. As well as little Tres, he was the nicest kid of all of my friends younger siblings. I love him like he's apart of my own siblings. Nicole did such a good job raising those boys and even though her marriage was coming to an end she still gave an arm and a leg for those boys.

Samson was in my Orchestra class, when I tried to learn how to play the cello. He played the bass and he was only okay at it but that didn't really matter because he tried. We weren't friends right away but when we did talk he was the nicest guy in the class of horrible 7th graders. (I was an 8th grader then) I got to know Samson better at my kind of sorta not really friend's barmitzfa (I know I didn't spell that right, sorry to anyone) We hung out danced together to shitty music and we talked and just had fun. It was amazing. We played spin the glow stick at the party on a lopsided table. I was sitting a few people away from Samson and we landed on each other more then once because of the tables tilt. It was totally fine though. The first time he pecked my cheek, second time I pecked his cheek. Then someone complained about everyone not actually kissing on the lips just keeping it on the cheek, so when it landed for me and Samson again we actually kissed on the lips. It was brief and only a half peck but it was fun and after that I considered Samson my friend.

Tomorrow morning is Nicole's funeral and I am going to go with my mother. I'm really nervous though. I usually don't cry for anything, especially deaths. I have weird emotions but when I found out about this accident I cried for at least an hour. I just don't want to cry in front of people at the church. It makes me feel weird.

Tomorrow evening a memorial will be held for Samson. I am also going to go to that. The worst part about this one is that all of my friends will be there, people actually my age. It's suppose to be causal formal so people will be loose and stuff. I don't want to cry in front of those people at all and I have a strong feeling like I will. I really hope I don't but I'm not going to skip out. I'm going for Sams and that is final.

I hope everything goes as okay as it can.

Rest in Peace Nicole <3

Rest in Peace Samson <3
August 24th, 2013 at 07:03am