My diary/blog

27/8/13
Okay so I have taken a break from my fanfictions because I have too much going on.

1) SHITTY NEIGHBOURS!!!! - I live in a homeless hostel and it gets intense for nothing.....

Anyway a resident (let's call him gooey, no that's too stupid, ummm john!) John can be very on edge a lot of the time and seems to enjoy arguments. I put signs up in the toilets saying "wipe the seat, flush the toilet and if you miss clean it up!" He decided to be a dick and started an argument. Now him, the guy in the room next to mine (let's call him joe!) And the kid in room 1 (I think tom suits him) anyway yeah john, joe and tom are all bullying me. They spit on my door. Shout obscenities at me. And they crossed a line today when they started on my friend. just cause he was a guy and they can't push around a girl!!!!!!???? WTF!? They don't even know him! I would have loved to see them push me around rather than him. But yeah. I am having to move to a different hostel :/ assholes need to sort their druggie lives out!

2) VISTORS/VISITING - I have Jinxx over tomorrow and Gamecube challenge on thursday that will probs last all day. Can't wait to see my wifey tomorrow I have missed her so much!!!!!!!!! And Jinxx is staying overnight yay!!!! Can't wait chick!!!! The gaming on thursday is gonna be good. I am a button smasher. But I am so cute that its allowed :3.

3) WRITERS BLOCK - I have lost the motivation. Hopefully it will return but until then I will just keep note of all ideas I get :/

4) ROOM INSPECTIONS - my bedroom is a shit hole and room inspections are on thursday. I need to clean. And not in the dirty way (you won't understand this but ummm heehehehe XD).

5) BLOGS - I just seem to want to write blogs more :/

Also is it bad to wanna fuck a womaniser? Debate this :) x x x
August 28th, 2013 at 04:47am