Hmm, a little issue with the Hail to the King album...

Okay, so I'm having a slight issue with the Hail to the King album. I purchased the Deluxe version, paying extra for the bonus stuff... and I don't seem to have gotten any bonus material.

I know that to get St. James, you had to use the code to download it.. but my code wouldn't work. I tried every variation possible and it just kept telling me it wasn't valid. So I contacted Warner and they sent me a link via email, so I was able to get the song. Which is awesome.

But then I realised, it's not coming up as the Deluxe version on my iTunes... I had to manually change it. Also, there's no video... which as far as I know, the Deluxe version is supposed to have the video for Hail to the King on it. Well, I can't find it and it doesn't come up any time I put the disc in the computer... so... wtf?

I've checked the disc and it says that it is in fact a copy of the Deluxe version, but as I've said, I don't seem to have any "bonus" content. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm only bothered by it because as I said, I paid extra for the bonus stuff and it kind of seems I paid extra for nothing...

Regardless, I still love the album and I'm glad to finally have it in my possession =)
August 28th, 2013 at 12:55pm