If You Can Sing All the Words to Tarzan AND Aladdin, Just Marry Me Please. (Too Many Disney Gifs to be Considered Healthy)

EDIT: GUIS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING: ISN'T ROAD TO ELDORADO A DREAMWORKS PICTURE?! BUT I'M ON MY PHONE WHICH MAKES HUNTING DOWN GIFS HARD SO YEAH, I CAN'T CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW SO JUST IGNORE THAT K? K.

Am I the only one who wonders why Aladdin has two 'D's?

So my dorm is awesome guys. Like it's just great. We're like one big happy family and we do everything together and it's just fab.

Image


Today we watched Tarzan and Aladdin and we're having a Disney movie marathon Friday night and can I just say it was the most amazing experience I've ever had?

Image


Like so we watched Tarzan first and you know how it opens with that one Phil Collins song? Okay the entire movie is Phil Collins songs but you know what I mean. (Hi Hina. Just figured I'd acknowledge you because of reasons.) When I'm all over in my seat mouthing along to the words because Phil Collins and behind me I hear this voice singing along. A guy's voice. And I look over my shoulder because CONFUSED and realize J (we'll call him J) is the one singing.

Image


Minor digression for back story purposes: J is basically one of the only guys at my dorm I would seriously consider... um, getting freaky with. Like, there are a couple relatively attractive guys but he's the only one I really like. He's really buff and muscular and while he's only about as tall as me, he's attractive enough that I can overlook that. Like he has a beard and just these shoulders and GUH!!!

Image


So bro is like super manly man over here singing along to Phil Collins so I'm like "Oh no big deal, he likes Phil Collins and Genesis or something. That's not that unusual for a guy, I don't think." BUT HE DOES IT THE ENTIRE DAMN MOVIE.

Image


And boy can sing.

Image


So then Tarzan finishes and you know who suggests we watch Aladdin?

J!

Image


And guys who knows every damn word to Aladdin, too?

Fucking J.

Image


Guys who also suggests we have a Disney movie marathon on Friday and is extremely keen on watching the fucking Little Mermaid?

FUCK FUCKITY FUCKING J.

Image


JUST FUCKING MARRY ME NOW K? K.

Image


Now, the thought has crossed my mind that possibly he's gay. I don't really know, though. He's super manly but how straight men do you know who love Disney movies? I dunno. I know my chances are slim but fuck, I just, if he was, I just want to bury my face in his crotch so bad.

Image


And he has a good voice, too. It's not like he couldn't sing, either. Like he sounded GOOD. I just... I dunno. My world has been flipped on its head a little bit. I don't even really know.

Image


It was pretty fun, though because when we were watching Aladdin, a bunch of people got assigned characters that they "played," so J was Abu and I was Rajah and other people were assigned different parts but I don't want to say their names to respect their privacy and such so just know that a black boy was our Jasmin and a white girl was our Aladdin and this skinny, shy nerdy kid was our Jafar and it was amazing.

I have claimed Flounder though for when we watch the Little Mermaid. Like I'm excited guys. I can't wait to hear J sing more for this.

Also: compulsory T.O.P. gif:

Image
August 29th, 2013 at 07:49am