Maroon 5 concert!!!

I went to my first real concert on Wednesday night, and it was Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5. It was at the DTE energy music center in Michigan and it was quite interesting. During Kelly's performance of "Walk Away" all of the microphones went out and she sang 3/4 of the song without knowing the mics went out. She started dancing and making the crowd go wild and after a little bit, she walked off stage and all went dark. We sat there for 7 minutes in darkness and she came out and said "Can you hear me now?!" and started to play "Walk Away" again. After a while, Maroon 5 came out and played for an hour and a half! They sang two songs that they didn't write themselves, and they were "Get Lucky" and "Stereo Hearts" Some of the songs they played were: She Will Be Loved, This Love, Payphone, One More Night, Daylight, Love Somebody, Misery, and Wake Up Call. Those are just a few of the many songs. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed all of the songs. At the beginning of the concert for Maroon 5, they kicked large, soft, air filled balls into the audience and during one of the encores, confetti canons exploded into the audience. It was a great concert altogether!
If you have never heard of Rozzi Crane, you need to look her up. She was the opening act for Kelly Clarkson and Adam signed her two years ago. Her music is amazing!
August 30th, 2013 at 10:00pm