Natal Chart Report

So, I decided to check out that Natal Chart Report because I am very interested in astrology. The findings were rather amusing yet informative, the more amusing parts are definitely the ones that describe what my sex life is going to be like in the future:

"She is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. She is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. She enjoys life to the full."

"Her emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. She lives out truly passionate love affairs."

So, basically I'm going to be passionate and powerful in the bedroom department (My first thought was Dominatrix when I first read them, haha)

It says a lot of cool stuff about my future, mainly stuff about the epic sex life I'm gonna have my professional life.

There's a lot of writing, so it might say alot of other cool stuff that I haven't seen yet, there's like 6000 words! (I used an online word counter so it isn't going to be really exact therefore I rounded it up to the nearest thousand.)

Normally I don't read my horoscope. Mainly because I don't believe in horoscopes.
Sure, I believe that star signs have something to do with the people we are, but i highly doubt that some random woman who owns a column in some trashy magazine can tell me. But the Natal Chart Report is different, it's really informative.

Plus, reading about yourself certainly does some good things for your self-confidence. As long as its good stuff you're reading of course. But after all whether you read it and take it serious or maybe just do it for a laugh it's still not a bad way to kill a few minutes.

~Courtney

P.S - Proof I'm going to marriage Lee Taemin
"Finds love abroad or marries a foreigner. You are attracted to, or you tend to attract, people of different cultural backgrounds."
September 1st, 2013 at 08:41am