My Chemical Dream

Last night I had a dream that I was watching My Chemical Romance preform live. It was like a reunion tour kind of show though.

It was out doors, I was sitting next to the stage. Everything was really relaxed as they played, almost as if it was an acoustic show but it wasn't.

They had played a lot of songs, everyone there was excited. They were playing I'm Not Okay (I Promise) from their album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. Gerard looked over at the side of the stage where I was sitting. For a moment he wasn't looking at me but then he was. He was staring right into my eyes, letting me see into his soul. His inner self showed to me. He had a frown on his face and hollowed out dark eyes. He wasn't happy. His lips moved along to words like a robots. He wasn't preforming the song but reciting it. Like it was a history essay he was forced to read to the class. It was horrible. I only saw it for a second but that second moved in slow motion. I took in every detail of his inner self and how he really felt about playing that show. It was miserable for him, it was something he had to do and not something he wanted to do.

I woke up before I could see any of the other guys inner selves but seeing Gerard's was enough. I think that would really be the case if they did a reunion show.. I think that it would be a recital and not a performance. That dream may have only been a dream but it gave me a bit of closure. I know I wouldn't want them to feel like that if they ever did do a reunion tour or show. It helped me realize that it's okay and although I wont ever see them live in that group I still have their music and flash drives full of their faces.

Although it still hurts when I think about how they, My Chemical Romance, is gone I know that everything will be okay. I know that it's all just fine that was just the closing of a chapter and I'm ready for the next one.
September 3rd, 2013 at 04:49am