Hey Guys

Hi everyone. I know I haven't been that active in here for a few weeks but my senior year just recently started so I am trying to get everything set up for that so that way I can get everything set up to go to college next fall.

The college I want to go to is having a free application for a little while and I don't have to write an essay though it is recommended and it is a fast track. If I submit the application before November 1st I will know by the 15th of November if I got in. So fingers are crossed.

Now this part is getting a little personal but I need to get this out before I scream.

Okay so I have Hypothyroidism. If you don't know what that is, pretty much it makes my metabolism really low and makes it easy for me to gain weight. Once we found out I had it, my doctor put me on a medicine to help me lose weight which was like December of my 7th grade year. And it worked for a couple years.

But sophomore year onward, I have been gaining a lot of weight. When I was a freshman I think I was in the 160 range. A little on the heavier side for my age but I was used to that.

When I weighed myself just yesterday morning I weighed 237 pounds. I think the medication isn't helping as much anymore. The others medicine I take for it probably needs to be upped a couple doses.

But it is not the number that makes me upset. What makes me upset is when I CAN'T FIT INTO MY DAD'S PANTS BECAUSE MY STOMACH IS TOO BIG! AND I HAVE LINES EVERYWHERE THAT I AM PRETTY SURE ARE STRETCH MARKZ. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I AM NOT EVEN A LEGAL ADULT YET AND I HAVE STRETCH MARKS?!?!?!?!?!?

the whole entire time I have been typing this I have been crying. but I am really glad I have people on here that I can go and talk to when I am down. and I usually cheer myself up from things like this with videos off of Youtube. but even one of my favorite Youtubers couldn't cheer me up. I just don't know what to do.

But thank you for listening and that's it for no. Smell ya later.
September 5th, 2013 at 04:36am