Fall Out Boy & Panic! At The Disco concert - 9/5 (Pictures and video)

So I went and saw Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco the other day, and all I can say is wow. The whole show was just amazing. It was my 2nd time seeing Panic! At The Disco and my first time seeing Fall Out Boy.

I got a little sad during Panic!'s set, cause I realized Brendon was the only original Panic! member on stage.

But, here's a picture of Panic!'s stage while it was getting set up:

Image

They probably played for about 45 minutes and were amazing, as usual!

Then Fall Out Boy came on and that was also amazing. I have a slight obsession with Pete Wentz and I literally turned to my friend and said, "He's right there."

Here's Fall Out Boy's stage while they were performing:

Image

I took these pictures on my ipod, so it's not the best. ::tehe:

I also thought figured I'd share a video. I'm sharing this one cause it has the best audio. It's an acoustic version of I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off. The song stars about 38 seconds in. They also did an acoustic version of Grand Theft Autumn, which unfortunately I didn't get. (Just to add: FOB snuck over to this smaller stage to perform these two songs.)



I'm thinking about writing some Pete Wentz fanfiction soon too... cause yeah. ::shifty: We'll see. I should work on updates for my other two active stories.
September 8th, 2013 at 12:12am