Like Walking Into a Dream

So, I slept in late this morning. Which isn't really so different to every other day, unless I have an appointment. I'm a night owl and off work thanks to my bitch of a spine, so I sleep when I can and can't be overly active most of the time. But that's all beside the point.

I had a dream this morning that was... oh my god, it was so vivid and amazing and I would give ANYTHING to go back to it.

It featured Avenged Sevenfold; more specifically Zacky Vengeance.

I'm not gonna go into the full detail of the dream, because we'll be here for ages if I do, but man... it just felt so real. Apparently I had a son, which in itself is very weird, and the guys of Avenged Sevenfold were like my family. And apparently I had some weird, twisted, friends with benefits relationship with Zacky.

Not that I'm complaining; that would be just amazing... than man is so damn fine!

Unfortunately the dream didn't last long enough for me to really get into much with him (boooo!) but we did "make out" (that term is weird for me, as an Aussie since we don't use it but I have no better term to describe the situation) and I swear to god, when I woke up I felt like I'd been pulled from an outer body experience. Crazy!

I've dreamt of a7x before, but not for quite some time. But it's always been good inspiration when I do. I might not necessarily use the dream as a story, but it will help motivate me to write stuff I'm already doing. But this one... this one might actually become a story one day. I'm writing it out in Word and will save it for when I need a new idea.

Do you guys get inspiration from your dreams? And do you dream of a7x much?
September 9th, 2013 at 05:10am