I Think I'm Insane...Or My Heart is About to be Broken.

HAIIIIIII GUISEEEEEE


Happy thursday everyone (: Hows everyone doing? I hope everyone is well :)

Its thursday, the day I've been waiting for...but it seems like for no good reason. I was going to hang out with the guy I like today afterschool, but he's been acting different the last few days and I have this aching feeling he's going to blow me off and that he's leading me on. I mean, maybe I'm being crazy but he doesn't talk to me as much as he used to and his personality is COMPLETLEY different than his first impression.

I thought he was really sweet at first like a great personality. He's one of the popular dudes, and they're mostly all douchebags...but I thought he was different? And maybe he is I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy but he completely ignores me in the class we have together now, when he used to talk to me nonstop. And he used to go out of his way to say "hey" in the hallway to me, but now I'm lucky if he talks to me once out there the entire day.

Then he told me I was "gorgeous" like right after he broke up with his girlfriend...maybe I was just someone who he was using to get his confidence up? I don't know, but even though I don't know for sure...I do know I'm hurting right now because I have myself convinced that he was just leading me on. I'm just hoping I'm insane and that he isn't going to blow me off today. If he does, at least I have my bestfriend Tiara to hang out with today. She's awesome, and way better than anyone cute guy or girl anyways (not that shes not pretty but you know what I mean lol xD)

I need help, am I being crazy weird for thinking this?
September 12th, 2013 at 06:24pm