Crap, oh crap, oh crap! HELP!

So I recently got a job at the Walmart Deli - YAY! - and I just got my first check, but it is...gone. That's not the "Crap, oh crap, oh crap! HELP!" though.

My truck broke down recently too. The rear end that was in it was the wrong one and my mother's friend kept stupidly trying to force it into 4-wheel drive despite the truck's protest by switching it back. She screwed the gears up and my idiot brother did not help either. I hate the idiots I know. They are too stupid to know I hate them too. So, anyways, I got a new rear end for $175. Pretty good price too. I was going to take the truck out for a spin once the work was done. A friend of mine who's a mechanic came and fixed it all up right in the driveway.

Here's the bad thing.

My keys are missing. I don't remember where I last had them except to unlock the front door. I don't remember what I did with them afterwards. Did I throw them away on accident? Are they lost in the bathroom? Did I leave them in the DOOR!!?? I can't even find the shirt I was wearing that night! What's worse is I think they might have been stolen by a friend of my brothers who moved in across the street. I was helping this lady switch her license plate over to her new car when the other woman came over. She asked if I was going to let my brother use the truck. I said, "Heck no!" And I thought she was just messing around when she said, "Yeah ya are." But I told her no. That truck is mine now and it ain't going to him ever again. Then I found out she's his current wife's ex-sister-in-law if you follow me there. I don't know if she's close to her old sister-in-law still and I texted my brother's ex girlfriend who I am close to still to see if she knew anything. So far nothing. What if that woman did take the keys to give them to Stephen? That's my brother obviously. He's just gonna screw the truck up all over again! HEEELLLLPPPP! I wanna cry...
September 14th, 2013 at 07:18am