Story Updates+ New Andley

Hey guys!
So I've just decided to write a quick blog about the stories I'm going to be updating regularly and stuff like that.

First of all- MY NEW ANDLEY IS UP YAY! It's called Like Children Crying and its a young Andley. I'm really excited about this one and I really hope you like it! I will be updating this story as much as possible.
Click the link to read it… you know you want to…

Second, my original fiction Something More Inside has been up for a few weeks and I'll be updating as much as I can. I know it's different because it's not fan fiction but I hope you'll still give it a try. It's about a straight girl who lives in a world where everyone is gay.

Lastly, I have this story called For We Are Many and I'm probably going to delete it. It's a The Prophet/Eve Black two-shot and I don't think anyone read it. I posted the first chapter a month ago and I don't really have any motivation to write the second and final chapter.

And I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read my other Andleys, it means a lot. If you haven't read them I'll put some links if you choose to give them a try.
You're Not Alone (older Andley)
Take Your Hand In Mine
It's Ours Tonight
69 Shades Of Andley One-shot

Thank you guys for reading and being so awesome! Here's a cookie-
~Amber Extermination
September 15th, 2013 at 01:06am