Jumping on the Interviewing bandwagon

Okay, I have been interviewed by XXXataktoulaXXX awhile back. If you want to read the interview, here it is. It gave me an idea to start doing it as well.

I have a few reasons as to why I want to do this. One of the reasons why I want to do is a bit selfish in a way, but I want to be a radio host. A part of what they do is interview musicians or in the specific area I want to do. I want to practice a little bit so I can get an idea on how.

Another reason is I want to interview authors to help get their point of view on the stories. I want to know what would inspire them to write their stories and so forth. I don't know how else to describe it. I guess it's that simple.

I have a few people lined up for interviewing. I wouldn't mind some suggestions you throw my way. I will message the author I'm going to interview. You never know I might send you a message. I'm going to be interviewing as many people as I can. I hope that I can get the word of the authors out.

I will have my first interview later on today. Oh, by the way, I'm going to have a small set of questions, but I may add onto the questions depending on the author. I'm going to keep the questions original for each as much as possible because radio host ask depending on the person and what they know. It's just for practice reasons.
September 16th, 2013 at 06:59pm