fanmix yourself (thanks "niall sunshine;")

I made a little playlist to go with this that has all the songs, so click here.

reminds you of your favourite season/day/month: "A Drop In The Ocean" by; Ron Pope.
My favorite season is Fall and it kind of has that feeling to it. And this lyric always sticks out to me when I listen to it "and New England as the leaves change".

you prefer to listen to at night: "Where I Sleep" by: Emeli Sande.

reminds you of someone you care about: "Oath (ft. Becky G)" by: Cher Lloyd.
It's about best friends and yeah. These are some of my favorite lines from it "wherever you go, just always remember, that you got a home for now and forever".

makes you feel like flying: "Already Home" by: Hanson.

makes you feel like falling: Like falling in love or? I'm going to go with that.
"They Don't Know About Us" by: One Direction.

you listen to when you’re sad: "Read All About It (pt. III)" by: Emeli Sande.
I listen to it all of the time, but it's really empowering. So, it helps lift my mood when I'm down.

one song that you’ve fallen in love with recently because of the lyrics: "If You Could See Me Now" by: The Script.
It's just such a powerful song and beautifully sung.

one instrumental song that you love: "I Giorni" by: Ludivico Einaudi.
I deal with anxiety and it helps calm me down.

you want to hear live: "Penny & Me" by: Hanson.
I've wanted to hear this song live for ages. I almost got to in 2011, 'cause they did a tour where they played a full album all the way through and you got to pick which one. But they all got sick, so their voices were shot and had to end the show early.

is about something you love: I honestly have no idea what to put here. So, I guess I'll just put this one song, 'cause it's empowering and I love it.
"Change Your Life" by: Little Mix.

makes you want to run until you’re some place very far away: "Radioactive" by: Imagine Dragons.
I absolutely hate running and there's not really a song that makes me want to until I'm some place very far away. But this song gets me really pumped up, So, if I did run, I guess this would be the song.

three songs that always bring a vivid image of something to your mind (can be a place, an action, a person : walking under the sunshine, taking a train, climbing on your rooftop, your dog, anything):
1. "Year 3000" by: The Jonas Brothers.
They were my first concert ever and they opened up with this song.

2. "Ignorance" by: Paramore.
I went to see them live for the first time a couple months after I graduated and they opened with this song.

3. "Manhattan from the Sky" by: Kate Voegele.
While everybody else was singing "Empire State of Mind" while we drove into NYC for our Project Grad trip back in 2010, I was singing this in my head. So, it brings me back to that trip.

bonus: a song that you want to share with your followers: "Royals" by: Lorde.
This song is super catchy and I like it.
September 20th, 2013 at 03:54am