i'm scared.

i know there's been a ton of journal entries about this.
don't hurt me.
all i want to know is whether or not shit really hit the fan here
or if it's rumors, or whatever. it's scary.

so i saw this on my friend's facebook wall
it's a comment from her friend, who i don't know
personally, but i know she's pretty obsessed with mcr.
( since i don't know her i obviously can't ask where
she obtained this information. but i can try. )

" well apparantly they were dating for TWO MONTHS. only two months. wow i am disappointed too. AND HE'S FUCKING DRINKING AGAIN. i am thorougly disappointed in him more. he's refusing to hug fans, breaking bottles in the parking lots where fans have to drive through, had beer town written on his knuckles, and puked on stage in jersey because he was trashed. i am so mad right now. and you know what? it's probably all because of Lyn-Z. nothing against her, but have you seen her? she looks like an alcoholic and no good. he needs to get rid of her before i get rid of my chemical romance, that's how disappointed in him i am. i am refusing right now to look for my chem shows. i am so mad right now. "

keep in mind this IS NOT my opinion. i have nothing against lyn - z.
i don't think she looks like an alcoholic, i think they're kind of cute.
but i do think the marriage was rushed. anyways. i just want to know
about the drinking think, and if he's changing. because that would be
really upsetting, and bad for the band. and at this point are they even
gonna get back together after their " hiatus " or what ?

it's confusing. and upsetting. and i just want to know what's going on. thanks.
September 8th, 2007 at 09:28am