Starting Fresh | Teacher Is Pissing Me Off

I thought about this for a few days and I was thinking I should delete all my old blog entries. They're old and I feel some of them were just childish. So I may just go ahead and delete of the older ones up until the ones I just wrote recently. Also keep the ones that are interesting.

On another note, I'm still debating if I should post stuff on here. It would mostly be the one Frikey I was working on awhile ago and never finished and just a few one shots that I will work on in the future. ....

Okay new topic change. I didn't go to class today because of two reasons. I felt really exhausted and drained and I didn't finish my project. So I email my teacher to ask of her what the assignment for next week is. She tells me "If you were absent, tardy or unprepared I will not meet with you to replace the in-class critique or fill you in on what you missed." First off if you read my email correctly I did not ask to meet with you outside of class. I said I will bring my work that was due today and next weeks work in next Tuesday. Also asking what I had to do for the next assignment. Where in those 2 sentences does it say "Can I meet with you sometime to get the assignment and get a critique on my work." No where! So what are you evening saying. You can't even send me the pdf of the assignment. Why is she making this difficult? My friend who is in the class isn't even replying to me. So I have to wait till later on to get it and I want to know what the assignment is today. I know I have a half a week to find it but still. This is ridiculous.
September 25th, 2013 at 01:13am