My Interview With ''Hugs4eva.Deja''

Hello everyone. ::mrgreen:

Before I get to the interview, I'll tell you: a) where you can recommend other authors for me to interview as well as what you'd like to know about them (your own personal questions), and b) where you can find all the links for the interviews. I will always put this reminder here at the start of every interview for all of you to know. So, here's the link.

And with that, it's interview time. Today we'll start with a newbie. She's Hugs4eva.Deja and she writes original fiction and fan fiction. My favorite story by her is Love is Unwanted and its sequel. ::cute: It's a shame she's not a blogger, because I'd like to see what happens in her life and her thoughts on stuff. ::sad:

And with that, we reached question time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Deja Chyanne Gomez Brown.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I think it's around half year.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Yeah, on wattpad.

04. Since when have you been writing?

I've been writing since I was in first grade.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

They are all about love and imperfection.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

My own life or reading other stories.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Marcus from Love is Unwanted because he is strong sweet kind and independent. DeOvala from my natural attempt of suicide because she stays strong even though its been a very bumpy road for her. Mallory from Guardians for Love because she is like me and she is very adventurous, and Cara because she is what I want to be, with out the problems.

08. Do you do research before writing?

It depends on what I'm writing.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

Yes, my wifey lexi_may92.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

At times.

11. What's the story you're most proud of?

Unwanted, and even though I'm still working on it, I love it the most.

12. What is your biggest writing weakness?

It has to be grammar. ::sad: I'm practicing on that, hoping to learn and get better.

13. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

I would say I mostly write because writing is one of my major passions and relaxers, reading helps me get the ideas to flow through my brain.

14. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

Yes, I love fiction.

15. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

Can I say both because they are both so interesting and pulling me onto the book? They are both funny and romantic and they all have amazing purposes.

16. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

Oh my, I would say romance or tragedy.

17. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

NC-17 but all genres are accepted.

18. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

I write stories that are pretty much only NC-17 due to the abuse I use in them.

19. How often do you update?

As soon as possible.

20. Any words for your readers?

Thank you all so much. I'm so grateful to have such amazing readers like you. *loves and hugs*

21. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

Stephan King
R.L. Stine
Suzie Collins

^-^ Well, thank you for interviewing me. ::clap: You are so cool! ^-^

And with that our interview come to the end. ::cute:

Thank you so much for your time Hugs4eva.Deja. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about you.

I hope all of you enjoyed this interview as much as I did.
Have fun reading her stories here.

~Marian.
September 26th, 2013 at 01:10pm