Hai...

Hi guise... I hope I'm back and here to stay. I've been caught up with my "popular" stories on Quotev, which mainly consist of creepypasta fan fic. Yeah. I've only been updating creepypasta stuff. I also want to announce that I will be re-writing my stories since I'm kind of more experienced as a writer now, and I would like to give you the link to Beautiful Tragedy... In which I still have yet to create the first chapter because I hope to make it an actual book someday, so the chapters are going to be long! Besides that fact, I started school back, so I have a lot of crap to do. Then I also started watching anime. Black Butler, (You see, I'm simply one hell of a butler Me: YES SEBASTIAN! YES YOU ARE!) and Fairy Tail. (Now that I've eaten, I'm all fired up!) But yeah. Here's the link to my wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ShyFlight and Beautiful Tragedy: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8414583-beautiful-tragedy and I will also be re-writing my stories on my wattpad, and be putting brand new ones on here, so calm. The stories will never leave! Also, I would like to announce that I have actual creepypastas. They're on the Wikia. Laughing Cheyenne, Neko and Black Magick, Nice Little Kitty, and Bailee's Buggy.

Too lazy to give links. XD I'm also big on role playing so XD

Anyway, if no one welcomes me back I'm going to- just kidding.

I'm not THAT vi... Oh what am I saying. Of course I am!
September 29th, 2013 at 06:52am