Yesterday we had our bachelor's and bachelorette's parties

It was a mixed one because my family organized it that way so we could get more gifts for our home and they did not disappointed. We had shit ton of appliances, not one repeated and my aunt bought me an order receipt in which it specifies that she sent to a carpenter to make me bedroom furniture.

We had such a great time with our family and our friends. My aunts are very trigger happy when it comes to taking pictures and they take us pictures in the worst angles and with the worse faces possible, but damn it, I'm gonna post some of them.

So, first of all, the cakes. My cousin, as soon as she heard that we were getting married, claimed the cake-making part and she went in last August into Spencer's to buy us something:

Image


Since she couldn't find a vagina mold, she said she was going to improvise.

Then one night before the event (Friday night) she began taking pictures of the process of making the cakes:

Image


She made these with cupcake mix and she made strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. She covered them with glaze to give the "cumming" touch (her words, okay?).

Then she uploaded the jello that she made to accompany the cakes:
Image


Of course she said that she couldn't find blackberry jello to make me a black dick, so I had to settle for this (it was yummy, btw).

Then, she didn't tell me about the following ones, but I was happy to oblige with a picture of me destroying patriarchy:

Image


Misandry ftw.

The one right next to it is the vagina cake that her and my aunt improvised; it was the best tasting one, btw.

Of course this was not all she made; she also made regular cupcakes topping it with the "came" glaze as well as with little candy penises; she made chocolate and vanilla ones for these.

Then she made a black and a white penis cake WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLING IN THE CENTER OF IT.

Image


Needless to say, my cousin made the night funnier than it already was.

Before cutting the cake, and I hope I can get my hands on a picture of this one, we had to bite the cakes, the traditional "mordida". I wanted to bite the vagina one and Andres (my fiance) wanted to bite the penis one, but they were all, "NO NO NO NO, COME ON! THE ONES YOU'RE GONNA BE BITING AND TOUCHING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES."

And I'm like "Well, I do love my vagina and I will be touching it for the rest of my life, so..." which prompted a laughing attack on my grandma and aunts as well as on Andres's dad.

We ended up biting our respective ones and before I dipped in to bite the giant glazed penis, I yelled, "IT'S JUST THE TIP." By this time we have my friends, aunts, Andres's family, my mom, my grandma, my uncles, and my bro's faces red with laughter.

I should be a damned comedian, ffs.

So, yeah, awesome party, incredible presents, and a great time.

As a gift, have me and my fiance with our new awesome hat:

Image


Image


EDIT

I forgot to add about the games we made; one of the games was something called BASTA (STOP in English). What it is is a game in which one person says the ABC to themselves and when someone yells BASTA, the person stops on that letter. Then the participants have to fill in words with he letter that they got in a number of categories.

Well, one of the categories was "Beauty products" and what did my uncle wrote there? "CAGUAMON", which is a brand of BEER AND HE WAS LIKE, WELL, YOU SEE EVERYTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL WHILE DRUNK, SO IT IS A BEAUTY PRODUCT.

I lost it there.
September 29th, 2013 at 08:32pm