Three Words, One Story Winners (Plus a Few Story Recs)!

Before I get to the actual winners, I want to apologise for ignoring this for so long. I've had a lot going on, school, health problems, volunteering and problems with my personal life overall. I know it's a bad excuse, I know I'm a terrible person, but I hope you can all acknowledge the fact that I am truly sorry.

Anyway, to the actual winners! It was very difficult to judge this contest and narrow it down to three people who were the best, but I've managed to pick out three people, along with an honourable mention.

Third place goes to NotJustLyrics with Enfant de la Nuit. I really liked how this was written and I highly recommend it :)

Second place goes to andy mrotek. with Love Will Tear Us Apart. This was an amazing story, it had a lot of what I liked and the way that it was written made it so that it earned its place to number two!

And first place goes to hibari. with the lovely drabble,Dream Girl. I loved it from start to finish, the way it was written, the way it all came together in the end and the impact it left. It's a beautiful story that you should all read.

Honourable mention goes to ore wa homo janai. for Shallow Love, because their entry was really good, but there were only three spots. I highly recommend their story!

Anyway, there it is, to anyone who won, you can either comment here or message me on what prize(s) you want, and I will do my best to get them out ASAP. Granted, I have surgery tomorrow and a project due the next day, but I will try.

The forum is here, just in case you need to look at the prizes I offered.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who joined, I really enjoyed all of your entries and I look forward to maybe hosting another contest in the future!
September 30th, 2013 at 05:18pm