Happy Mibbaween From Purple89! Get your Candy Now!

In celebration of my favorite time of the year.....here's my candy bowl!
Let's get this started shall we?

You can choose three items from the candy bowl....let's not be greedy now....
Some of the choices have a limited amount of candy so hurry hurry hurry but remember you have to say Trick or Treat first!!

Gummy Bones: Personalized One Shot (Limited 3 spaces)
-Send me a message with your details, who you want to be paired with, and a storyline if you have one. Let me know if you want the one shot to be smutty or not. (Oh, and you have to leave a comment on Forbidden Passionwith your thoughts. Hey...shameless story whoring knows no boundaries okay?! Don't judge me....you scratch my back...i scratch yours...)

Black Candy Bats: 2 Story Comment (Your choice)

Candy Corn: 2 Story Recommendations (Your Choice)

Oozing Eyeballs: Personalized User Blog (Limited 3 spaces

Jelly Brains: Friend Request

Candy Blood: 1 Story Subscription (Your Choice)

Internal Organ Candy Pieces: Story Blog
(Your Choice...please don't make me read something that is a million chapters long. I want to get everything out to everyone in a good amount of time and i want to be fair about my blog and of course you have to leave a comment on
Forbidden Passion with your thoughts. Again....shameless story whoring knows no boundaries okay?!!!!

Just a request to all trick or treaters: If you are choosing from the candy that is labelled as Limited, please don't go and choose all three Limited items. Let's be courteous to our fellow Halloween enthusiasts!

Happy Mibbaween To All!!!

//Pree
September 30th, 2013 at 08:48pm