ForAllThoseSleeping Wake Up

Rise and shine sleeping beauties and lets party! Lol just kidding. Another one of my lame jokes haha. Anyways, so there is a lovely mibbian that I would like to bring to your guy's attention right now and she goes by ForAllThoseSleeping. This girl recently joined mibba about a month ago and I got to meet her through her introductory blog. I went on her profile on mibba to welcome her to the site and we stricked up a little conversation. This girl is pretty awesome and she has a variety of different bands that she listens to including: Avenged Sevenfold, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Metallica, Device, For All Those Sleeping which is where she got her username from and many more. This girl has some pretty good tastes in music and she is very friendly from what I can tell so you should definitely go add her up and talk to her if you don't know her. This girl also knows how to play drums which is pretty damn awesome in my opinion since I can't play an instrument for shit. Right now, she only has one story up and it's an A7X Synacky slash story so if you haven't read it I suggest you go check it out. This girl is a very good writer so go check out that story and post a comment telling her what you think. Everyone appreciates feedback and maybe you could help encourage her to post some more stuff up. Here's the link to that story so go check it out please and show her some love.

Alright Im done for now. Shadows out.
October 2nd, 2013 at 10:43pm