Let Me Introduce You All to Let Live Again;

Hi lovely citizens. We gather here today to talk about a lovely lady who goes by the name of Let Live Again; or Shelby which is her real name. What can I say about this lovely woman? We haven't talked a whole lot but the times that we have are awesome. She is such a sweet girl and a fabulous writer and I have grown to really like her a lot. This lady was one of the few people who stood up for me a few days ago and that really meant a lot to me. I'm not going to get into it because it is a thing of the past and I've moved on but that goes to show that she is really a great friend and I know that I can count on her when things get tough so thanks again girl.

I know you've been going through a lot the last couple of days but just know that I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. I've got your back and you've got mine, that's what friends do :D You are a beautiful girl and I love you to pieces girl. Things will get tough but you will get through them and end up becoming stonger.

Not only is she a wonderful person but her music taste is splendid as well. A couple of her favorite bands include Avenged Sevenfold and Of Mice and Men. Now, you must check out her stories. She only has 3 up, one of them being a one shot and they are all amazing and must check outs. So, let me list them for you.

Scream- A lovely Matt Sanders one shot that was written for the lovely Matthew Sanders; Matt takes her to his place after he finds her unconscious and things soon turn sexual.

Decade- This is an Austin Carlile and Shayley Bourget slash so all of you slash lovers and Austin Carlile lovers go ahead and check this story out.

False Pretense- This is a lovely co-write featuring Brian and Zacky of Avenged Sevenfold and two OC women. This is most definitely a must read so go check it out!

Well, that's all for now. Please all of you go check this girl out and her stories and add her as a friend. She is a very cool lady and you won't regret it.
October 8th, 2013 at 04:19am