To All CandyBowl Peoples & other random crap

Hi Guys,
So if you did pick candy from my Candy Bowl then I just want you guys to know that I am slowly but surely getting through every single one of your requests. It'll take me some time because i dug myself in pretty deep by not setting limits so it really became a free for all but whatever....i don't back down from a challenge....
I do have a shit load of things on my plate at the moment so please just bear with me....I will have all your comments out as soon as i can...hopefully by Halloween. That is my goal...

To Mrs Shadows, XXXataktoulaXXX and vechkinfan1, I am going to be working on your one shots soon....To vechkinfan1, if you happen to read this could you send me the info for your one shot please...not sure if you sent it to me already but my inbox is being lame so just resend it....

To those that got the Internal Organs deal which is the story blog, i am working on those too so hold some strain...you'll get your blog....i haven't forgotten...so that's Skeletal, Death The Angel and Finrod Felagund-Kota.

I've been super swamped at work lately, plus i'm baby sitting 4 out of 5 days for the work week. I'm super exhausted all the time.

Oh, and i'm really into Marianas Trench these days...any song by them is awesome but i especially love:
Fallout
Good To You
Beside You
Shake Tramp
Plus the guy kinda looks like Zacky V from the side in the Fallout video....but i could be desperately wrong....i just thought so...but i love their music and his voice just makes me happy and the videos are pretty cool....

So If you guys don't hear from me for a while, you know why....i've been buried by paperwork or the volcano i plan to build in science class with the kids has exploded and i got a face -full of hydrogen peroxide and iron oxide.

Laters Peeps!
//Pree
October 9th, 2013 at 06:22am