This Lady Needs More Love

Hey guys! It is my honor to introduce to you all to one of the most awesomest, sweetest, most talented and beautiful woman I have ever met. Her name is Mandy. No not Mandi, Mandy. She goes by Unnatural Angel on here and she is a lovely woman who I have grown to consider one of my good friends on here in the short amount of time that we've known each other. Let me tell you the story of how I had come to meet this lovely lady.

One day, I went onto mibba chat because I was bored and I had only recently discovered that it still existed after they got rid of the chat button. So I went on there and was talking to a few people when Unnatural Angel came onto the chat. We started talking and right off the bat I knew that she was a really nice lady. We talked for awhile and got to know each other for awhile before we went our separate ways. The next day I came back on chat and there she was again and we immediately striked up a conversation. From then on, it became a regular thing. Both of us went on chat and we would talk to each other. Finally, I decided to add her as a friend so I did and I don't regret it at all.

Soon, the mibba chat stopped working again and now we talk regularly through messages and profile comments and we have gotten closer and closer. I know I can trust and her me and we confide in each other.

Anyways, so as the title says, this lady needs more love. I have come to notice that she hardly gets any comments or recs on her stories which sucks because everyone deserves some love. She isn't the best writer, she has problems with grammar, run on sentences, all that stuff that I'm sure a lot of us struggle with as well but she really is a great writer and with a lot of practice I believe that she will improve more and more just like I feel like I have. Don't just not read her stuff because of grammar errors, if you see any errors, comment and point out some of the errors so she can fix them, give her some advice on what she could do to make her writing better. Constructive criticism people! It really helps people to improve on their writing. I've gotten some constructive criticism on some of my work and it has really helped to make me better over the years I've been here even though I still have stuff I need to work on and I'm not the best of writers. Those of you who do comment on her stuff, you all are awesome and we both thank you.

I know she isn't the only one having problems getting feedback from people, a lot of people are and it sucks. I won't lie, I'm not the best of commenters but I'm trying to work on that. I'm not going to get into this too much since there have been discussions on this before but I'm just saying this lady needs some more love. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and she's always there when I need someone to talk to and that means a lot to me. Mandy is one of those people who you can really count on and I couldn't be more thankful that we met and became friends because she really is amazing.

Also, in case a lot of you didn't know, this girl is a singer. I am so serious guys, this girl can sing. I've seen some of her covers on youtube and her voice is absolutely amazing. Her voice is so beautiful and unique. This girl has a talent! One of my favorite ones by her is Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. The first time I heard it, I had goosebumps, it was so good. I'm going to post the video here at the end of this blog so you guys can watch it, it's so good. Also, she is auditioning for Britains Got Talent! Like, oh my god guys this is major! She is really serious about singing that she wants to pursue a career as a singer. I think she's going to do great, I wish her the best of luck as should all of you. I would never be able to do something like that, I would be so scared.

Mandy really is a great person. She is a mom like me and she has a beautiful daughter just like me as well. She loves Supernatural and I actually got her to like Avenged Sevenfold, well along with Mandi's help as well :D This lady has been so supportive of me with my writing, even when we were only just starting to get to know each other. She would go and comment on all my one shots and it made me smile. She is just so sweet! I hate that we live so far away from each other. She lives all the way in the UK and I'm over here in the US...sigh.

She does rec blogs for people's stories which I think is so sweet of her. Mandy is just a lovable person, going out of her way to help people. She's a sensitive girl just like I am and sometimes she has doubts about herself and her writing just like I do but she still is a really strong girl and I admire that about her.

God, I could go on and on about this girl forever because there is just so much to say.

Here, have a picture of a Sam and Dean from Supernatural

Image

HOLY SHIT!!! HOT GUY OVERLOAD!! PLEASE REMOVE THOSE FABRICS, OH GOD PLEASE!!! LOL.

Whew! Cool down there ladies lol *fans self*

Alright, how about we have a look at a few of her stories. She writes original fiction as well as Supernatural fan fiction and a few other fan fictions. All of you please go check these out and give her some feedback, she would really love it.

Up There Where I Don't Belong- This is a Supernatural story so all you fans out there go have a look. Here's the summary.

Reagan Lornel is half human, half angel with a destiny! Demon's want to use her, most hunters want to kill her but when she runs into Sam and Dean on a hunt ... Everything changes!

Soon enough... everything that she thought could never happen happens, but will she survive!


Sounds interesting don't you agree?

Just Another Love Story- This is a Bam Margera fan fiction that I had the honor of editing. It's probably not perfect but I tried. This is really pretty good so go have a read.

Honour, Loyalty, Revenge- This is an original fiction. Here's the summary.

Curiosity killed the cat, but will it gain another victim!

Oliver Jones was brought up surrounded by football hooliganism and hardcore cockney gangsters, so it was no surprise that he fell into the same lifestyle.

But after tragedy strikes at the heart of his life, he will do anything to get out... Things are never that simple in the criminal world and blood will be spilled along the way!

Bullets will fly, knives will carve through enemies flesh, ruthless acts will be committed and innocent people will suffer the consequences!


A Ghostly Encounter- Another Supernatural fan fiction and a must check out.

When Skye is killed protecting her Guardian Angel Castiel, she gets trapped between earth and heaven. Upon discovering this Sam and Dean Winchester fight against the clock to get her back... With self sacrifice comes rewards, can they do what is needed in time to return her to her body with the help of Skye's spirit or will she be gone forever.

On a journey like none they've ever taken, the Winchester Brothers discover that love and family really does concur all! But will they be able to beat the demons that get in their way!


Ok, so those are just a few but she has more so go check out her stories and add her as a friend. She is an amazing lady and you won't regret it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=lWOdbFsW2Gg[/youtube]

There is that cover I told you about. Please check it out, it is so good! Alright, I'm done now. Shadows out.
October 9th, 2013 at 06:37pm