Let's Meet iggy

Hello everyone out there. How is everyone on this fine day? I hope you all are doing well. Gather around ladies and gents because I want you all to meet a very special lady who goes by iggy. I actually just added this lovely lady as a friend yesterday after I read a few of her stories and fell in love with them. She likes to write a lot of slash but she also has some het stories. She writes a lot of original fiction but she has some fan fiction as well. Iggy seems like a sweet lady and I hope to get to know her more. Now, here are the stories that I had the pleasure of reading and I love them all so much that I comment spammed on every one of them. They are so good so please go check them out and give her some feedback, she loves comments just as we all do and she would highly appreciate them.

Derreck- This story is so intense, I'm not even kidding. Just reading the prologue had me hooked and then after reading the first chapter I was just like, "Wow, that is really intense." I would tell you all a little about it but I don't want to spoil anything so you will just have to read it yourself. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Be aware that it is slash so if that's not your thing then don't read the story.

Sacred-Another awesome original slash story and a must read. Two boys have never known what it means to be home, one of them being abused by their father and the other always running away from home. Will they be able to find home in each other? This story is really great so far so go check it out and show her some love.

Safe- This is an original het pairing and another really awesome story. Ace is always being beaten by his father and kicked out constantly. He has no idea what it's like to feel safe. When Jodie comes into his life, she just might be the one to make him feel safe or will she? Go check that out and show her some love.

Numb- Last but not least, this one is my favorite even though there is only one chapter so far. This is an Oliver Sykes and OC slash story and it is really great so far. I'm not a big fan of Bring Me The Horizon nor do I know very much about them but I do know that Oli Sykes is sexy as hell and that I love this story. Go check it out, show some love.

There are plenty more stories on her profile so feel free to check them out and show her your love. She really is a great writer and I hope to check out some more of her work, particularly her slash ;) Anyways, she's a cool chick so go add her, talk to her, and read her stuff, you won't regret it.
October 11th, 2013 at 09:35pm