Concert Blog #1

Show: October 10th 2013

Tour: The Wrong Side of Heaven
Headliner: Five Finger Death Punch

Venue: Upstate Concert Hall

Line up: Escape The Fate , Miss May I, Gemini Syndrome, The Restless Streets

Okay Guys so on Thursday I saw my very FIRST show!!!!!!!!
And to start off I have to say it was fucking awemazing!!!!! I felt right at home and actually I was right up front! It was great!

1st band: The Restless Streets
I had never heard of these guys (pretty sure they are a local band) but, all in all I felt that they we okay. Not exactly my cup of tea, but, for an opener they were good. I wish they hadn't taken so long to start up though.
Rating: 2 out of 5

2nd Band: Gemini Syndrome
Given the fact that their vocalist was sick and couldn't preform I can't say much.. But, their guitarist was great at the vocal parts. I did not however enjoy the looks from their scary-ass bassist XD he kept looking over at me and making eye-contact! It was fucking scary guys! it was almost like he was daring me to look away first! which i did, and low and behold who did I see? Max the Fucking Ripper!!!!!!! (he was watching their set)
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

3rd Band: Miss May I
I'm not really a fan of these guys, I mean I've listened to a song or two but, HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT GUYS!!!!! I am definitely gonna listen to them now! The set was fucking wicked and damn! Levi Benton can sing!!!! I seriously think these guys will become one of my new favorite bands!!!!!! The crowd as fucking revved during their set, and my body had gone completely numb after their second song! I don't remember the name right now though.
Rating:5 out of 5

Final Band: Escape the Fate
These guys were fucking rad!!!! I fucking love his band so much and getting to see them preform was the best thing ever and a Major dream come true! I was actually lucky enough to not only be up front(!) but to get to meet these guys! Max was fucking awesome on stage and He signed a picture for my 11 yr old sister, and my Ungrateful lyrics book he also gave me a hug and let me et a picture with him! T.J was so fucking sweet! He also let me get a pic with him and signed my lyrics book!!! Kevin Thrasher was there as well and he signed it too! I didn't get a pic with him or Craig BUT CRAIG GAVE ME A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT FAN GIRL!!!! (Well I did when my friend and I left the Venue.... but that's okay right?!?!?) I also dent really talk to Rob i kinda smiled at him... but, I was more focused on giving Max the necklace I had made him and My Sister's note for him. He put the necklace on too! and said it was awesome!!! Oh and is it bad that I fucking went stutter stupid when TJ asked me "What's Up?" cause i did.. All I could say was h-h-h-hi. though when i asked if I could take a picture with him I was much more confident! though i had to speak up more! XD Needless to say TJ BELL IS A FUCKING SWEETHEART AND ANYBODY WHO SAYS OTHER WISE CAN KISS MY FAT ARSE!!!!! Also Crag is sweet too! and he was really nice! I seriously love these guys so fucking much!!!
Rating: OFF THE FUCKING SCALE!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys are still reading at this point follow me on twitter : @Jadealynn13
kik me : FadeAwayIamJade

To all of you out there that need it: STAY STRONG!!!!!!!! I love each and every single Author here on mibba
and I wish you all the best!
LOVE, Jade
October 13th, 2013 at 08:35am