Interview with Sp00kyMama

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Sp00kyMama

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started on Mibba about two years ago under a different username but I didn't really stick around.

What is your primary genre to write?
My genre would be horror and I guess fantasy, things like vampires and demons...or maybe that would fall under supernatural beings haha.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
My favorite thing about Mibba is all the sweet people. I've met some of the coolest people on here and really value their friendship.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
My inspiration for stories comes from two things; music and personal experiences. Most of my ideas generate from certain songs I listen too and a lot of topics the main female characters in my stories go through, like self-harm, anorexia, abusive relationships and rape, is mainly from my own experiences with such subjects.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
My favorite author on here would have to be Deadly night shade.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I've never made a banner haha and I've made a couple of my layouts but they suck xD

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
There is nothing I want to change except that I'd like to see more Motionless In White fans c:

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm 22 and a half years young.

Do you have any pets?
I do. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I want to visit a few places actually. The UK and also Norway, Sweden and Ireland.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Favorite TV show: American Horror Story. Favorite movie: Jennifer's Body.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Favorite band would be a tie between Motionless In White and Brand New but there is so many bands I enjoy.

What is your favorite food?
Favorite food is sushi.

What is your favorite color?
Favorite colors are purple, black and red. But not bright purples and reds, I like the darker ones like wine colored. I also love seafoam and hot pink when I'm feeling girly lol.

What is your favorite animal?
Favorite animals: cats, bats, sloth, and albino snakes lol not an animal but still.

What is the meaning of your username?
The meaning behind my username is simple; I love all things horror and spooky and Halloween related and I'm also a mom to a one month old son.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 13th, 2013 at 08:22pm