Expecting the Worst, Never Disappoints Part I

I am a pessimist. Especially when I’m hanging out on a platform of a railway station or in trains.
When the rain slams onto the windows, I really get depressed.
That’s the ideal moment to reflect about why I hate practically everyone and why people really frustrate me.
First of all, I get annoyed by those fuckers on the train that want to have the best seats and don’t want to move. They want to have some extra space for their luggage and other bollocks. But the worst species in there are old people. The seventy-something kind in particular. Those are the ones who are telling television reporters that they aren’t treated respectfully by the younger ones, but when I’m buying groceries I’m supposed to let them go before my turn. When I’m riding my bike to school they seem to think it is very normal that they stroll on the cycle path instead of on the pavement. And what I really hate about them, are the random talks they have with you when you are sitting peacefully on a bench waiting for the bus. They ask you all about your life and in the end they have made some better plans for you. They always know exactly what you want to do in the next sixty years.
And this makes me a pessimist, because it makes me wonder if I’m going to be like that when I’m old. And if so, I don’t want to get old.
Although I always picture myself as a crazy catlady, writing bullshit on the Internet when I’m seventy-one.
We’ll see about that. I’ll stay young at heart.
October 14th, 2013 at 07:30pm