Interview with Deadly night shade.

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Deadly night shade.

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started on Mibba about two years ago.

What is your primary genre to write?
Romance, definitely.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
The users, They've always been extremely pleasant and kind to me, always giving me good Constructive critcism.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
My bands, and their music. Everything good thing they've done, for any person that's ever felt alone or broken. Like me.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
fractured.wings, she's fucking amazing.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
My past few stories, I have but I usually have my friend Carmen make them for me.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
I would maybe lessen some of the restrictions on the website, only because some of them feel unnecessary.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I am eighteen, turning nineteen in December.

Do you have any pets?
I do, I have a dog she's a shih tzu, named Lulu Belle.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
Niagara Falls (New York), because all of my family live there and I just love being with them.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I have a lot, my favorite movies are: Jaws, Jurassic Park, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland (cartoon and Johnny Depp versions), Peter Pan (Disney only), Romeo & Juliet (Leo DiCaprio, Claire Danes version) The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-man, Thor, The Hulk (Ed Norton version) The Dark Knight . I haves less TV: True Blood, Ink Masters, Tattoo Nightmares, Spongebob (I know), generally a lot of cartoons.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Motionless In fucking White, they're my boys!

What is your favorite food?
I'm severely picky, so it's really baked ziti, not spaghetti because I hate those kind of noodles.

What is your favorite color?
Blue or Red

What is your favorite animal?
Probably a wolf

What is the meaning of your username?
Not only is it Belladonna, but it's also from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I chose it because I love the song that plays just before Sally picks it, and puts in her jar. =D

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 14th, 2013 at 08:36pm