My interview with Mrs. Shadows

Me and my friend Issa have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Mrs. Shadows

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I believe I started Mibba back in 2010 when my cousin showed me this site after I decided to start writing my own stories. Yes, I've been here awhile. I'm so old when it comes to the amount of time of being on here. I love this site so much and I just can't get myself to leave, there are too many amazing people on here and amazing stories and I love posting stories on here too much to leave now.

What is your primary genre to write?
Primary genres...I don't think I really have one. I mainly write smut because I love smut but I basically write whatever genre I feel like writing, whether it be romantic, or dark and twisted, mystery, etc.

What's your favorite thing about Mibba?
My favorite thing about Mibba is definitely all my lovely friends because without them I probably wouldn't still be here writing and I know I can count on them and talk about anything with them. I also like all the amazing stories on here as well, there are so many fabulous writers on this site and just all the things you can do on here are endless. You can role play, join contests, talk about a ton of topics in the forums, read, and so on.

What's your inspiration for your stories?
My inspiration comes from the books I read, stories I read on here, TV shows, music, life, and just my own imagination.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Oh god, it's impossible to pick just one, there are way too many. There are so many amazing writers and I have so many that I look up to but I'll just name a few. There's xMandiblesx, RachTheBat, Zacky Vengeance; P.B. Darkside, purple89, and NeverWakeMeUp. All those ladies are amazing writers and I look up to them because they are all amazing writers and they help me strive to make my writing even better.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
No, I don't really know how to make banners and layouts so I ask a lot of my friends to make them for me. I hope to learn how to do them one of these days but for now I just ask people to do them for me and I usually do. A big thank you to all the people who have made banners and layouts for me, you all are amazing and I love you all.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
There definitely is but I can't really think of anything at the moment.

”Personal”:
How old are you?
I'm 18 years old but I'm turning 19 on November 27th. God, I'm getting old lol.

Do you have any pets?
Technically I don't but I live with my grandparents and they have a black lab, he's a cutie but super old.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I don't think I've really been to any awesome places but there are plenty of places I would love to visit. I would love to go to New York, and California so I can stalk Matt and the boys of Avenged lol just kidding...maybe hehe. I would also love to travel out of the country and visit some places such as Brazil, China, France, and Italy.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
My favorite TV show at the moment is The Vampire Diaries and the new spinoff series The Originals, they are such amazing shows and I'm always waiting anxiously for the next episode. As for movies, I have a few favorites, I like Elektra, Van Helsing, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon all those movies are amazing.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Avenged Sevenfold is obviously my favorite band like ever, especially a particular M. Shadows ;) I'm currently exploring other bands as well and I really like Halestorm, Five Finger Death Punch, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and so many more.

What is your favorite food?
Favorite food, favorite food. Hmm...this is hard because I really love food in general. I like all things meat; ribs steak, chicken wings, pork chops, and yummy stuff like that. I also like all things sweet, particularly cookies and ice cream, and pretty much any junk food.

What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple just like Synyster Fucking Gates. It is the best color like ever in my opinion and it looks fab on Mr. Gates ;)

What is your favorite animal?
Favorite animal would be dolphins. I seriously LOVE dolphins, they are so friendly and fun and fascinating. One day I will swim with a dolphin, well that is if I ever get over my fear of sharks lol.


What's the meaning of your username?
The username isn't nothing special, it just signifies that I am M. Shadows' wife and he is my husband even though he doesn't realize it yet, he will one day haha.


Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 14th, 2013 at 10:15pm