Please Check These Guys Out!

Image
Hey all, Just annoying you because you really need to check these guys out.

They are a New Zealand band, called Blindspott, who have recently had to change their name to Blacklistt due to legal issues. Either way, these guys are amazing!

What kind of music due they make?
They are rock, obviously, however they have their own injection of New Zealand, making their sound unique in a way, to most that hear it, it sounds alot like a mix of everything with some slight industrial thrown in for good measure. They also use alot of DJ equipment, mixing their songs live on stage. They incorporate regular singing, with some small "rapping" and occasional "screams".

How many albums do they have?
They have their self titled album, Blindspott, and also another one, called End The Silence. They are working on another album now, under their new band name.

What is your favourite song by them?
I would have to say, check out Mind Dependancy, S.U.I.T, Room To Breathe and Nil By Mouth

If you can't find these guys on spotify or whatever player you use, PLEASE Look for them on Youtube, they are up there, and they are worth your time! They need a bigger world fan base, they've been NZ famous for too long, We gotta take them to the world! They are seriously one of New Zealands best kept secrets!
October 18th, 2013 at 01:37am