My Favorite Attractive Men | Mibbaween!

So I've finally decided on who I want to be for Mibbaween (a bit late, oh well!) and was pleasantly surprised to find Marlin from Finding Nemo open, so I deicded, what the hey? I'll do it.
___


Anyway, I've noticed a few other people post blogs about their favorite men and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to gush about my favorite attractive males, so enjoy yourself while looking at these lovely faces. :)

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Image
Holy oh my god, how could you not? There is nothing about this man that doesn't just scream sex. Jessica Biel is one lucky lady.

AARON PAUL
Image
BITCH. He's such an amazing actor. I don't think they could've picked a better person to play Jesse, to be honest. His wife is also lucky as hell, not to mention utterly gorgeous.

CHRIS PINE
Image
Ohh, those eyes. Dear Lord. I first saw him in Just My Luck where I also discovered McFly, omfg and I fell in love immediately.

JAY BARUCHEL
Image
I don't know why more people don't have this opinion, but this man is absolutely adorable. Ever since I saw him in She's Out of My League. His voice, his face. Ugh.

JAKE BASS
Image
Ah. I don't care if he's gay or a porn star. Neither has made him any less attractive to me. He has such an adorable face but then you see his tattoos and his stretched ears and his body and he just becomes sexy.

DANIEL SHARMAN
Image
CAN ANYBODY REALLY ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS ONE. His eyes and his smile and his body and his accent and his oh my god, can I please have one of my own? I'd love my own Daniel Sharman.

SAMUEL LARSEN
Image
HE IS SO ADORABLE. EVER SINCE THE GLEE PROJECT, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE. Plus, he reminds me of the super cute guy that lives a few houses down from me. ;)

Aah, okay. There's a whole lot more but I should stop before I have a list of four hundred, hahaha.
October 22nd, 2013 at 10:07pm