The Mask

Silly, silly girl.

She had no idea what she was getting herself into, and no idea how it would end. The silly girl with a big imagination isn’t good for society. The silly girl with a big imagination and no where to go is also a danger to herself.

Silly girl tries to fit in with other people. But the only way she can do that is to pretend to be someone else. Her silly ways get them picked on, so the silly girl steals someone else’s personality to get through life. When the silly girl’s stolen personality is no longer “cool”, the silly girl tries to find a new personality to fit in. In this way, from a young age the silly girl wears a mask, covering up their soul to befriend others. She never accepts who she is. In fact; she can’t. If she attempted to accept who she was, she would be accepting the personality she stole, not the personality she originally had. People think they know the silly girl, but they only know someone else the silly girl uses. They think they may be talking with her right now, but they’re actually talking to someone else. Talking to a mask the silly girl weaved out of insults and pain.

Lost without a soul, the silly girl tries to make everyone around her as happy as possible, while wearing her masks and getting beaten. The silly girl is very forgiving, since the silly girl thinks she herself is a sin, and should never have occurred.

The silly little girl adopts a certain soul, and that soul causes herself and those she holds dear to feel pain. Now the masks are harder to make, and the silly girl feels empty. Behind the masks, she’s hollow. But all they can see is someone else. She can’t be comforted. She can’t be anyone’s friend without hurting them in some way.

The silly girl is a mistake, and no one wants her. No one, not even herself, knows who she is. Who she should have been. Not even her own family wants her, and she doesn’t want herself. But she doesn’t want to end her life without knowing who she could have been. If she wasn’t such a silly little girl, so scared of what would happen to her because of who she was.

Silly, silly little girl with no soul to call her own. What made her that way, no one knows. Will someone break the masks away? Of course not, the silly girl wouldn’t want that.

It would simply be too much pain.
October 23rd, 2013 at 10:15pm