Writing Plans for the Future (Constantly Being Updated)

So many things that I want to write, so little inspiration to do so. I'll eventually get around to it, I suppose.
This is all either things I need to redo or inspiration to write something.
-rewrite (actually plot out?) Wings, and have it go somewhere. It would be lovely because I am in love with Allie and Gus and Hazel.
-rewrite (and plot out, oops) The Fox and the Hare. It was just too cute, not to mention the only thing I've written and fell in love with.
-write my nano novel. It deals with suicide, self harm, and well, a psychotic narcissistic villain playing with the mind of the sourpuss hero.
-write something to do with a hospital. Cute and sad. Reading so much John Green has made me want to write something him-esque, so it would definitely have to be sad, let's be serious here. I don't think i've really read one of his books that's had a happy ending. (besides, let it snow, and possibly katherines)
-The Lonely Hearts Club, something like that, multiple characters, and just awesome.
-something based on this, this, this, and this.
-how do you forget someone? change what they mean to you.
-the elements that we are composed of were formed in the interiors of collapsing stars. we are all made of star dust.

i've really got my hands full for someone who doesn't think that she knows how to write well anymore. i just feel so miserable and not writing anything makes it all worse and then i feel really shitty with myself because i haven't written and i feel like i can't write anymore and i just need to write. -le sigh-
October 25th, 2013 at 02:25am