Senior Year

Hey readers. I am sorry that I have not been updating as often as I like. I am now a senior is school and all my graduates know what it's like. I have to fill out college applications, find a job, get my license, get a car, apply for scholarships, financial aid, make sure I have enough credits to graduate, all in the matter of what, 10 months. All while I am the captain of my color guard team. (woop woop). I am also getting my laptop fixed, but I am updating them in my notebooks, I am currently half way with the next chapter of He's the Prince and I'm the Avatar's Sister. If you guys want to suggest any other stories you want to see me write then message or comment below. I do have quizilla account where I started out writing. Thank you to my Best Friend Hayley. I am turning 17 on October 30th. The Fan Fictions that I do have in progress are in Teen Titans (Young justice is the prequel, then the teen titans, then the second season of young justice. To try and keep it in one timeline), Total Drama Island (second and maybe third season is included), Danny Phantom, American Dragon, and of course Avatar. I am still debating if I would include the second series of Avatar and have Sui-Mei become a spirit or something like that. Oh I do have dedication fan fictions where I do have a character in the universe, but there is no relationship with other characters, which include: Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed,Edd, n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I grew up with them and they helped me through my childhood. I was not really bullied, but i felt like I didn't fit in and I was very excluded in school and these shows were my safe haven. They made me feel like I had friends and I wasn't alone. Even though they were fake, they were real to me. OH And another thing, I have a youtube account, I was thinking that for those who do not have enough time to read, i would post videos of the story and you can listen, like an audio book. Idk tell me what you think. I have to go now. I'm in my second period class writing this on the school's laptop. Bye guys, write to you soon.
October 25th, 2013 at 06:51pm