Co-write [Need Many Writers - Please Read]

I will get straight to the point my dear mibbians. So I suddenly got this strange idea, that I want to start right away. The story is called Adrenaline Rush and it's a fan fiction featuring Zacky Vengeance from the band Avenged Sevenfold.

As for the planning,
each author of those of you who wish to enter has to write from three to five chapters deppending on how much you'd like to write. All of your chapters have to be in a row.
For example, if you want to write five chapters, then chapter 1,2,3,4 and 5 will have to be written by you.
Once your character's story is finished, the next author will start writing.

Each author will pick a woman and that will be your main character, and you will be writing from that woman's point of view.

Your chapters will be the first version and my chapters will be the second version from the man's point of view.

The main plot for this story is:
There's a mysterious man who many woman desire to bed, and suddenly you receive an outfit and a note from said guy, saying where to meet him and what you will be doing with him if you'd like.

What else you need to know:

+ The story will be a fan fiction around Zacky Vengeance, but since you can write whatever you want, you can change his personality to how you want him to. The only thing I want you to keep is the color of his eyes and hair. The rest can be changed as you see fit.

+ You as the authors are free to write the background story between the two, where the metting will take place and everything that follows their unexpected meeting. After the meeting ends, they are supposed to return to their normal lives, like it never happened type of thing. There has to be an ending sort of. No open endings.

+ I can't go into details because I don't want to give the ending away. The only thing I can say is that Zacky has an obsession over that something he seeks and does things he never thought he'd do. Zacky has the money and is doing everything he can to find out that something. Plus, Zacky always pretends with those women because of his reasons

+ The rating can be from PG to NC-17, and every subject is welcome: rape, self-harm and whatever twisted thing you may come up with. The only thing which isn't allowed is to write about a genre such as fantasy, war or sci-fi.

+ You can end your chapters however you want. A smut night or a romantic relationship, a fling, just an interest, even a friendly relationship can be the main end of your character with him.

+ I would like it if the title of every chapter was the name of your character and the date the chapter takes place. The only thing I want to ask is for the next writer who starts, is the date the chapter takes place, to be not more than three months after the last/previous chapter.

+ I'm also gonna ask to not reply to the comments on the story. You can message the commenter with your reply or comment on their profile's comment page.

All those of you who are interested, please comment on this blog entry so we can discuss things. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you very much for your time.

~Marian.
October 30th, 2013 at 06:45pm