Things People Don't Know About Me

This was going around on Face Book, I thought it would be interesting to post here as well:
The objective was to post ten things that people don't know about me. Honestly, I had to think about it because I am a pretty open person, but here was what I posted.

1. I love corny jokes, that is why I post all the Grammarly puns.

2. I write creatively and I am participating in my first NaNoWrimo. I am nowhere near the 50,000 word quota, but I am having fun, and I know I will finish my story.

3. I would like to be a published author at least once in my life.

4. I am still a Military Brat at heart.

5. I love Military men.

6. The Bible is my favorite book.

7. My ideal man would be a spiritual man--a peace lover, but also someone who is not afraid to deck someone who has it coming.

8. The scripture that chokes me up in the Bible, is the one where the prophet Nehemiah asks God to remember him. For me, it says so much--it is about being worthy. I hope that I am living (also when my life is done) a life that brings honor to my creator. I hope that when it comes time to render an account of my life to my maker that we are both proud of it.

9. My favorite part of being a massage therapist is that you can have a strong connection to someone without a word being said. The connection is not about sex or religion--it is about two human beings that are just right there in that moment. My profession has taught me that we are all connected to each other, just love your fellow person.

10. I love a full moon.

I am going to add two or three more:

11. My biggest strength and weakness is that I trust too much.

12. When someone on the street asks me for two or three dollars, if I have it I give it. I do it because there have been plenty of times in my life when a dollar or two has made a difference--especially these days.

13. When I was a girl my first two major crushes were: Bruce Lee (there was a spiritual man who could kick somebody's ass 15 different ways!) and Steve Cauthen--the jockey who rode the last Triple Crown winner affirmed (for any of you who know anything about horse racing). I still have mini crushes on both of these men.

AND last but not least!!!

14. I believe in little green men! I don't think we are alone in the universe.

Your turn--what are some things that people would be surprised to know about you!
November 17th, 2013 at 06:54am