when people are nice to me...

I automatically assume they have a secret agenda. like a hidden camera show, or a bet or something.

I mean I'm not nice to anyone. And if I am I either want to marry your son. Or you have a few hours left to live.

I mean, sure, I'm not a total bitch all the time. Only like 95% of it. And most of the time I'm just joking. There's a fine line between funny and bitch. And I enjoy walking the line

okay so, there's a guy. I used to have a huge crush on him, but he stopped speaking to me roundabout March. and yes I got over it eventually.

so like a month back, he started talking to me again. and I was cool with that. he says he wants to be the kind of friend I never thought existed, and be there for me 24/7 and never leave me. he also says the reason he stopped talking to me in the first place is because he wanted to make it easy for me to get over him.

and all this sounds all lovely and stuff but... I'm a cynic. this is too good to be true. I mean I'm not resuscitating any feelings for him, like THAT.. I enjoy having him as a friend. what's he playing at?

Also he's a real lady's man. real smooth and always knows the right thing to say.

but, on the other hand, he seems to be really genuine right now. i just don't know what to think. I guess I'll just take it as it comes.

anyway if you're feeling generous you can follow me on twitter (@Zeenat_E) . yes I'm whoring myself out. might as well.

bye bum bums xx
November 21st, 2013 at 06:40pm