The crazy that is my life...

Where do I start? Well I have now moved out technically..I live in halls as I am now a uni student! I cant believe I made it! How amazing is it!

Although referencing is a pain..though I dont know how many of you will understand how much of a pain it is. I think its the bain of all student lives!

My block mates are, for the most part amazing! Though one guy did attack my flat mate..when to punch her and cute her hair off and grab a knife..which isn't good and now us girls hate him. With good reason.

I kind of have a crush on this one guy but I suppose thats for another blog another time :).

I had a 2:2 in my first assignment which for those who dont understand it is amazing! And was quite impressed with myself.

Havent managed to get on here much as with uni its been hectic. But will try and update my stories soon...speaking of which it would be awesome if you lovely people would take the time to possible read a few of them?? I'm willing to read them back but might not be straight away but will do it! Promise.

Love and Cwtched from the welshie

oh and WE WON THE RUGBY MATCH AGAIN!!!! WOOO GO WALES.

That is all :) much love xx
November 23rd, 2013 at 02:37am