Some Best Friend You Are!

He lied to me. He led me on. He threw my trust right back in my face. And he blames me for all of this. SERIOUSLY?!

Sorry, if you can't tell I'm a tad bit angry at my best friend/ex/guy who showed me that getting attached is a waste of time.

Long story short: he was my best friend, we loved each other, he had a girlfriend, I was fine with that, he kissed me and told me he was breaking up with her, I told him to work things out with her, he said he tried but that things weren't working, I believed him, I thought we had a future, he continued to be with his girlfriend and see me, I got angry and told him I wanted out, he felt bad for mistreating me, I stayed away, I found out that the things he said to me was the same as what he had said to her, I got more pissed and now he blames me for it all.

Okay, that wasn't very short...

He thinks I'm a bitch. Well, if I was a real bitch, I would have told his girlfriend everything! She's still oblivious to all of it and even though I've always felt guilty, I think she has the right to know how much of a *nasty words* her boyfriend is.
But I won't say anything. I'm done with all his shit. Maybe I'm a bad person but that's only because he made me into that. I wanted him, I loved him, I trusted him, and he took advantage of that.

Everyone I trust always ends up hurting me and I thought he was different. Turns out he's just like everyone else!
November 24th, 2013 at 05:21pm