What xMandiblesx has been up to.

So I'm sure you've noticed my absence on here lately. I mean I sign on occasionally and check things.....but I don't get a lot of notifications since I don't post many blogs anymore or update my stories. I've kind of been taking some time for myself and I've been enjoying it. Here are just a few random things I've been up to and am interested in currently.

I've spent over $80 buying everything for our Thanksgiving dinner. Normally my parents pay for everything but they are having some financial problems this year so I figured I'd offer to pay for it. Every year we have family from Florida that come up here and eat and visit on Thanksgiving. It's been going on for four years straight and I didn't want that to end because no one has money to buy the food. Me and my husband's jobs have been good this year so I have the extra money and I'm happy to do it. Everyone can have a great time and we can stuff ourselves with yummy foods lol.

I've already put up our Christmas tree. This ties in with the above paragraph because the family from Florida can only afford to come visit once each year and every year they bring us Christmas gifts. So I figured why not put up the tree so they can kind of share like a mini Christmas/Thanksgiving with us. I just love Christmas trees. I mean trees grow outside.... I don't see why having them up would take away anything from Thanksgiving. I mean there were trees when the pilgrims had their feast or whatever lol. I'm just saying that even though we decorate for Christmas already....we still appreciate the Thanksgiving holiday and celebrate it.

I'd like to hug Chris Motionless just to see what it was like. ;)

I'm a horrible contest host here on Mibba. I hold decent contests...but I take forever to actually name the winner. I think a lot of it has to do with my inability to concentrate on stories for very long. I have to keep going back sometimes to finish reading an entry cause my attention span just checks out lol. This is horrible.

I secretly wish M. Shadows would cut his hair off like in that short buzz cut again. *swoon* and then put his chopped off hair in an auction for charity. He could totally do it. I mean if someone will pay $2,000 for Christina Aguilera's pool water....then I'm sure some fan girl would love to play with Shad's sexy locks for a price lol. Just sayin.

Every morning that I wake up, I listen to "Alone Together" by Fallout Boy. I dunno...it's an upbeat song to me and it just gets me going. Plus, I'm really feeling Fallout Boy's new sound.

I discovered that walnuts are my favorite kind of nuts. Little known fact that whenever I hear or say the word, "nuts," I laugh every time. (I have a dirty mind)

I found a bookstore that I'm obsessed with. There are hundreds of books that are only $1 or $2. They also have various DVD's and also CD's from like the 90's pop era and some newer CD's too. I find myself wanting to go to the store like everyday lol.

I could live in our Barnes And Noble. The comfy chairs, the wonderful access to books I actually want to read and the lovely smell of coffee that travels around from the built in Starbuck's. Don't be shocked if you find me with a secret hideout in the wall with a make shift bed and lair.

Let me just say that I could live or at least work at Starbuck's too. I love most all of their coffee products that I've tried. I just love coffee in general. I'm kind of a caffeine junkie too. I'm sure I'm mostly made up of coffee and Mountain Dew these days lol.

I'm currently into the following Television shows............
Gold Rush
Ax Men
Weed Country
Moonshiners
Sweet Genius
Chopped(One of my fave shows)
CSI: Las Vegas
Family Guy(of course)

The songs I've been listening to most lately are.....
"Gorilla" Bruno Mars
"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus
"Alone Together" Fallout Boy
The entire first CD of Mandy Moore (kickin oldschool)
The entire Hail To The King Album by Avenged...especially "Crimson Day." That song really hits close to home for how I feel about 90% of the time.
Christmas songs by different artists. I love Christmas music.
Music by Twang and Round. I'm from the country and these guys are awesome. They really represent Kentucky with a unique sound. The singers have also been known to hang out with Tim from Moonshiners as well.

Me and my husband have been playing ping pong here at home a lot. It's so fun and I giggle and laugh so hard. So does he. It's pretty funny.

My smaller cat ALWAYS tries to get my food. Like...she tries to paw the bowl out of my hand or like snatch stuff off my plate. I have a theory that it's because she was a stray that showed up at my husband's guy friend's house before I took her in. He fed her scraps the first few days he had her so maybe that has something to do with it? My older cat doesn't do that stuff. She won't even eat food that you throw down for her lol. She's strictly a dry food kind of cat. The smaller one is so persistent though. I'll push her away over and over and she STILL keeps coming back lol. She is WELL fed with cat food too. It's not like I starve her at all. I have to put her in the other room and shut the door so I can enjoy a worry free meal. It's crazy.

This next Wednesday I'm going to celebrate my little sister's birthday with her. She's turning eleven this December but I'm not sure if my mom and her will be here then. They live in another town not too far away with my dad's dad. I've arranged for me and her to make Christmas cookies, play ping pong, let her open her birthday presents and play board games. Those are all the things that she loves to do.

I've been crocheting my friend at work a scarf. I like making scarves. My great grandmother taught me how to crochet. She also taught me how to sew and cook too. It's sad to see her in a nursing home now and her mind slips a lot. :/ I wish people never grew old sometimes.

I've been fan girling over Syn a lot as usual but lately I've been all ga ga for Zacky lol. Arin too. Mmm...let's just say most all of Avenged Sevenfold. *fans self*

I have actually been brainstorming ideas for my Filled With Syn story. I know that I'm way behind on updates or on all of my stories for that matter but I really am trying. Just don't give up on me or my stories.

Lately I haven't been very social. I kind of just lost interest or the will to talk to people. I mean I WANT to talk to people....I just feel like it's too big of an effort anymore. I dunno....I'm VERY self reserved. I've always been that way. Always been in a kind of checked out place in my imagination. I think the weather and it getting darker earlier has a lot to do with it too. I'm just tired and ready for bed so early now. If you feel like I'm ignoring you or haven't talked to you because I dislike you or something....then you're wrong. I don't dislike anyone or mean to not talk it just kind of happens. I'm kind of lost in my own head sometimes. I barely even sign on Mibba much anymore. Some of that has been because of the negativity though. I just needed a break from it.

I love the smell of Vanilla body spray.

Me and my husband have been spending a lot of quality time together lately. It's really nice. We've always been close but sometimes the stress from work can take it's toll to where we both just come home and kind of melt into the bed lol. But we've been keeping busy and doing a lot more activities together to keep us from falling asleep at like 9:00 PM.
I have to have a fan on to be able to sleep.

I'm into red fingernails and lipstick lately.

That's all for now. I'm sleepy and it's only 8:15 PM. FML.
November 25th, 2013 at 03:27am