Septum Piercing on Thanks Giving Night

Mood: Annoyed
Food/Drink: Nothing
Time: 1:57 AM
Music: Blood by the Middle East
Hello Everyone!
Image
Yes I realised that I'm posting about Thanks Giving really freaking late. I was gone mostly after Thanks Giving but I'm here to tell you how everything went down for me :)

My family including my sister's boyfriend (I don't like him nor did I want him over for the holiday) and I went to my Mum's family house because my other Grandma. There I had to deal with my Aunt glaring at my hair. Did I mention she is a hair dresser? Yeah she is and would not mess with my hair when I asked her. She seriously would hold the fact I didn't have my temps against and didn't do my hair until I got them...so she was pissed off because I had Mary do my hair for me.

Everyone else loved my hair :) So I'm not going to care.

The food was terrible but the pies were great :D I mean my Mum nearly choked on the turkey it was the dry.

Don't even remind me about my sister and her boyfriend not keeping their hands off each other while I was trying to eat. Like seriously he better not even think about ruining Christmas for me.
Image
Seeing them two even snogging makes me just want to curl up in a ball and hide in my single lonely life :(
Image

After spending time with family and the boyfriend finally left for the day. Mary messaged me half way through the night, and what did we do? We got our septum's pierced!

First we went to the mall to pass the time and saw my friend Bri, who I hadn't seen since graduation and hearing about her life really fast because she was on a date with her boyfriend to see Thor 2. Then was being flirted and eye balled by this group of guys who looked like a motor cycle gang rockstars from the 80s metal band group. Not gonna lie I was enjoying the time :) Then we drove around before going to pretty much the only place I trust for tattoos and piercings.

It honestly scared me! I have this weird love and hate fear for needles so Mary was nice enough to go first for me :) I freaked out because of course she had to be the one to bleed and let out a few tears. Then it came my turn and of course I'm freaking out, the piercer talked to me and calmed me down a little bit. Honestly it felt like an annoying pinch and then intense pressure before pain was gone.

Here's photos to end this night :)
Image
Image

We hung out with our friend Tyler till 3 AM and having a good time :)

Today I bought a new ipod. It's green for a good reason!
Image
I started working on my Tony Stark story :D
Image
Image
Okay I'm heading to bed soon so good night :D
Image
Love,
Clara
December 1st, 2013 at 08:55am