Hello!

I have gone ghost for quite a while on this website, and on all of the other sites I normally update on. Being a student is a lot of work, as is, well, just being a person. I know that I have not provided a lot of information about when my next updates will be or about when I will no longer be on hiatus. The truth is, I have no idea when anything will happen.
However! The factor that has kept me on hiatus (my mental health) has gotten better. I no longer need to see my psychologist weekly, monthly, or even by any set date. I go on an as-needed basis now, which is a really big achievement for me because I've been going for 4 1/2 years. With the help of my lovely and supportive boyfriend, I'm learning that self-love is the best kind of love, and no matter who you are, you are wonderful.
Even though I may be happier now and not a lifeless sack of skin, that doesn't mean I am any less busy. I was in Canada for a month and Orlando for a week with my family and boyfriend, I still have loads of projects to do for school, I teach English on the side, and recently fostered 2 kittens who are still very young. Sometimes I like to bite off more than I can chew, but everything gets done eventually.
I'm not even sure who reads my journals, but to whomever may stumble upon this, I hope you are doing well. I know that everyone faces problems, but I know you will be able to overcome whatever feat is in front of you.
Best of wishes
Samantha/Zombicide
December 3rd, 2013 at 06:14am